Jan 28, 2006

Glamour

this is new ifriday. Nobody have that sweet touch of glamour than Mia Wallace....
click her for details.


Yo pienso q nadie tiene tanto glamour como Mia Wallace...pinchenla para ver detalles...



hey also plz go check this site and start post sites there...is of a friend of mine and is starting...with a lack of traffic Panama Top Sites :P


Hey desen una vuelta por este site q es nuevecito para q le manden algo de trafico es de un amigo...posteen los sites q crean mas netos en el patio Panama Top Sites este es el site del fin...:P

9 comments:

Бистра said...

Oh my! It is AWESOME!
Oh, I love it! :-)

KaRLa said...

esta de lujo!!!!!!! super chidiiiisimaaa me encanto eres buenissimoo para ilustrar

HARDWAX said...

I love your style,and yes-she is a glamour girl

The Unknown said...

Funny stuff. Nice job.
love

The Tart said...

She is a tart...the cutie above!

Smooch,
The Tart & The Fireman!

ONESICKINDIVIDUAL said...

sweet parody!

Giles said...

Beautiful image and I like your translation of the original.

http://www.choble.com

heri said...

me encantan tus disenos!

-hheri

heri said...

me encantan tus disenos!

-hheri