Apr 8, 2006

I'm Back

Hi, my computer was broken for a whole two weeks horrible ...but i spent my time drawing and watching some new animes :D, Cowboy Bebop for second time ( i love faye valentine )Good Stuff no?

anyways my computer is working, and my life is starting gettin' better now.


Hola a todos estuve ausente por un tiempo porq mi PC estuvo dañada lokisima...pero ya esta cool de nuevo :D asi q todo bajo control....mi vida vuelve a la normalidad...esos dias sin PC no hice mas q ver tele y hacer uno q otro dibujillo. pero q dependiente soi wao...:(



This is my new friend Grimaldo who looks just like came back for a Hot Beach... it is just a character to make a cool header or something for Almanaque Azul the best website about Panama beaches...:)


Ese es Grimaldo es un man cool recien venido de la playa...es un personaje para un diseño para la gente de Almanaque Azul
visitenlo es el mejor site de las playas de Panama.

1 comment:

Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money